THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 27, 2009

understanding & promise

Everytime we argue i try to understand what when wrong

Whenever your angry i'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better
If your sad i will comfort you ,just to see that beautiful smiling face of yours ...
When you are lonely i'll be the one to accompany you

You too would do the same thing for me when i'm at this situation

Your beautiful face always got me attracted

Every time i hold you ... feels like your by my side

your my one in a million

there will be one girl in my heart
and that girl will be you

my love for you shall never fade as days , weeks , months and years pass by it will remain the same and no matter how far are you i can feel that your just beside me

i wanna shout out your name and tell you i really love you
and...
all i ever wanted is just to love you

i will never break your heart
i will never leave you
i will never break your promise

cause your very important to me
There is nobody else like you ..
that can make me feel better no one but you only

Our trust and belief is so strong that....
No one will rip us apart ... no one

let no argument or jealousness can make us apart
not even a misunderstanding

we will be the perfect soulmate
let our love last forever even after our after lifes
I love You Darling always and forever

0 comments: