THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emotional power sometimes are strong ~~

Loving you is what i always do to tell you....

i love you ..every single hour ..
every single minute ...
every single second and moment ....
but sometimes ..
&
someday the power of emotional feeling might control my feelings...
& negative thinking might come inside of my mind and i might start asking stupid questions...
emotional power really can over take our mind .. and also over take our feelings
i'm trying not to let it control over me... sweetie i hope you understand this
i nearly lost you today ... because we still share the same feeling and love each other ...
we manage to solve this situation
i'm sorry for my doing's i won't let control me again ....

EMO SUCKS MAN BUT ITS A POWERFUL THING THAT OVER COMES PPL BUT YET STILL EMO SUCKS

TAKE MY ADVISE PPL DO NOT TAKE EMO AS A GOOD THING
YOU WILL REGRET

ALVIN

0 comments: