THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The time that i wanna spend with you 5/10/2009

Today go JJ with my friends and you ....
running impatient to see you XD

in the afternoon ... wait for you till you come to Vivo restaurant....
but
before that me and my friends hang out at MCD than a sales guy come and interview with us about a product so he sell us a pouch for dunno how much can't remember and free us another 5 pouch....
so i gave one of the pouch to you since i dun want.. and its no point giving my mom cause my mom like L.V. stuffs .. but i think you'll like it ^^

after everyone came including you.. We all eat at Vivo restaurant ...
after eating my friends decided to go watch movie
but the time crash cause we haven't finish our meal

so all decided to go Green Box

Gosh... every time i look at you i can't stop looking ...haha ^^ ((your truly beautiful ))^^
Love you so much ^^ ... when the time i hug you i really dun wanna let go ...but i have to ...
cause you ask me to go sing ... Your so cute when you pretend to ignore me at the end i saw your smiling face ^^(( SO CUTE HAHA....))

~my time almost come to an end of today....~

(If Only Time Can Be Pause For The Moment We Spent Together )
when its time for me to go home ... i was like wishing to have more time
before i go home i gave you a kiss but you avoid it ...((nice...)) so i kiss your hand n when home ^^

I love you so much ....^^ ..
No matter what happens to us you'll always be the Diamond in my heart


Alvin HO

0 comments: