THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 23, 2009

things i didn't expect

Last night we argue a lot ...

i thought things got better..
when you chat with me again ..
turns out it wasn't ..
things were getting worse than i expected ...
a little faith and believe you had on me ...
was none ...
i was really sad when you said those ...
when i ask do you love me ...
you replied as you ran away from that question
you ask me that do i love you ...
my answer is always a yes cause i really love you and...
i always love you ..
since the day i first saw you until now
its been 3 years ..
i still have this feeling and i'm not letting it go
never and always
when you ran away from that question my heart starts aching ..
every single second the aching strikes my heart...
i couldn't hold it cause it really hurts a lot...
i can't even slept well...
every single second my heart keep aching
i dreamt of losing you which makes me awake in the middle of the night
tears near flow through my eye
i'm starting to panic a lot and fear has over-calm me
i can't even sleep well yesterday
i don't want to loose you not again

i know your feeling the same way as me and i know your really disappoint at me
i should have not show my moodiness i should have listen to you
I'm worried about you ..
Darling lets go back to the times we care about each other..
the times we have faith and believe on each other ..
lets not take the wrong road..
ppl makes mistake not just once a lot of times
lets try to understand what when wrong
i really can't live without you darling
i can't forgive myself for the mistakes i've done
i'm really sorry for what i have done is truly wrong

i really care for you a lot.... love you a lot.... i really can't live without you

i want you back ..
i want...
the darling that use to always cheer me up , make me thing positively ..
the darling that use to believe and care a lot ...
the darling that use to always say i love you dar dar whenever i always confess to her


0 comments: