THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MY LIFE = NOTHING

Few weeks just past
the day you left was my worst time
thinking of you leaving
i kept thinking over and over again
just like a cassette playing
and repeating the same old
song

few days pass after those sad tragedies
i thought i finally awake and realize
i know its for our own good

some how i also hope we can get along together well

everytime i post something or reply on your wall its like
your teasing me and freaking piss at me
without telling it i maybe can see deep within you
i hope thats alright even if you are mad at me
i would like you to take everything
all those anger out and release it
in front of me
if this is how you feel and if this satisfied you
if okay with it as long your happy and satisfied

i'm still lost in this dark realm

i really breathless without you
i can't stop thinking about you
i miss your kisses and hugs
your sweet voice
everything
......

i wanted to change to be a better person
but ...
i don't know how
why ...
because i dunno
what to be better
what to change
what can i do

i'm a useless person
maybe i'm the one no good for you
i can't make up my mind to be better

now ...
were like enemies
i always hope the word enemies wasn't true

i really hated when you left
i still have feelings on you
i still love you
and
i miss you so ...

as always i was never piss and angry at you ...

i wonder what are you thinking now
did you ever regret being with me ??
what do you feel now ??

i want to know but its not my rights to know
no matter i still care about you
i'm willing to wait
whether with hope or without it
i'm willing to try till the end of my life

the story is not over yet... not over
yet

0 comments: