THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 21, 2010

immature

Its unbelievable lot of ppl thinking are so immature

facts is the best thing
some how i wish to be a heartless person
i thought i forget everything but the stain is always there
why your always in my mind
was it i'm still not over you

joey jie jie was right i'm still like you maybe not like but more than that
but i can't accept everything i'm screwed on feelings

some how i wish to forget everything since its over but i can't
its my memory my history my paradise my happiness

i don't hold hatred from me some how

what am i waiting for
what am i doing
what am i feeling
what can i do

i don't have a life

i'm thinking immaturely
i'm acting like a small baby wanting you but some how i can't let you in

i don't know anything and for now i dunno what to say

all i can say is those feeling never goes ever

how bitchy you are to me i still have those feeling
i don't intend to see you cause i don't want to drop my tears down in front of you
after so much you hurt me

i intend to be single and stay in this forever not to be hurt again

if i wanted to have a relationship i intend not to do too much

my feelings never change

don't know why
if its puppy love i can forget you but what is more than this ..... true love who knows ....

GOD PLEASE SAVE ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO

0 comments: