THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

~~lifeless love ~~

What most probably we can't live without
more Money ... food ... clothes or something else than that ??
to me is nothing much from this kind of people
not money , not food
but
the love from you
oh darling you are so important to me
oh how much i can't live without you...
more than everything
for every air i breathe...
is what i felt in you
you meant so much to me

how far the distance from us that make us apart ... i feel you right by my side
every hour ...seconds ....

hearts are never meant to race...
hearts are never meant to haste for what we share now is so unbelievable
feels right ...feels good to stand by your side and hold you
and...
whisper through your hair to your ear and tell you ...
i love you

as i crawl to you when i'm weak slowly by slowly...
i'll be able to walk again
and be strong enough to jump when my love is close to you
and i'll be able to fly with you ... when we're together...
sharing with what we use to share...
love thats what we call...

no matter how we been through love will never carry us away...apart...
will always sore at the sky and touch the sky ...
together

i will never say goodbye for what we share now is what i will maintain it hold it....
till my last breathe...
till my soul is totally vanish ...
as always...
you'll be in my heart
for eternity

as i say once again...
i love you...
with every heart...
every soul...
in me
ALvin ho

0 comments: