THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end ~ of 2009...a brand new year for 2010

2009 is over by a day d ....

yesterday wake up brush teeth ....==
and i after that i waited for the party to come ^^
i can't hardly wait to see my beautiful and lovely darling....

i miss her so much...

so i play COD : modern warfare 2 till my friend (keng long) come fetch me there ... this game is so freaking nice the graphics is super crystal clear human's are so real so love this game
few hours pass by i pack up and get ready for my friend and few seconds later he arrive :D
his mom took us to eat "Bah Kut Teh" .... and than we eat and I chat with friends (keng long and eugene) include my friends mom :D

After we eat my friend mom take us to our friends (jong bor) house for the party but we were 5 hours early == and i was suggesting to go to aeon bbt to watch movie XD cause i got a free ticket for any movie :D some of my friends suggested not to go while some wanted to go (kar chun , chong yi) .... i so pity keng long have to carry his guitar from jong bor house to aeon bbt just to put new string haha because jong bor tune it until it guitar string break haha XD and eugene was following to because he needed a stuff for his contact lens ...
so we left jong bor house and start walking to jusco took some time to get there...
on the way we say one of our friends father (nigel) he was asking us where we were going so we told him by pointing out the big parking lot mall (aeon bbt) which is a few metres away after many minutes of distance we have walk to reach aeon bbt ...
when nigel's father left eugene shouted at him "fetch us larh !!! " and than i came laughing and nigel's father turn back and look i act like nothing happen and hustle my way to the mall ..

finally seconds after minutes after minutes....

we have arrive at the mall haha so sweaty took us long enough to reach there XD
there wasn't much to see at more what the cinema was showing now ...
so we decided to watch sherlock holmes this movie was so funny and got lots about science fiction he is so good at solving things...
but too bad all the audience that are watching with me don't understand what the movie was saying....
so... less laugh from the audience only some people understand XD haha
kar chun and chong yi which were watching with me thought i gone insane laugh for no reason but actually is because of the movie XD

after watching we went back to jong bor house some people have arrive but 2 of them left for their church (gabriel , samson)
haix.... pity them
the party was going to start i was so impatient awaiting to start the fun and also see my darling ^^ when she arrives she was so beautiful as always XD catching my attraction XD

when the party started the excitement also started XD one of our friends mom (andy) is so funny she make so much funny jokes haha XD laugh until stomachache haha XD
and than my when for a walk with me darling hehe ^^ i didn't get what i wanna say cause my idiotic head keep making me to forget ==
oh... how i wish i turn back the time and tell how much i love my darling and she was so beautiful on that day..
and i would like to thanks my darling for solving my problems which i have gone through it for days and weeks d.... "baby if you got read this i wanna thank you for helping me solve my problem ... your the best darling ever i you so much ^^ "
when my darling play jong bor's sister piano she was so passionate when playing it :D and every song she plays touch my heart XP .... darling is so lovely ^^

so hours and hours pass by

which our days almost come's to and end and a count down also started XD
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

but i miss some of the things due to some of my problems :'(
or maybe i thing i miss out a lot of it ....

days have come to and end and we all left when the party is over was a nice party i can say ^^

0 comments: